Tourism Spot Info
See/DoNurseryman Edo museum (kiyaedo) kiyaedoshiryokan Address: 〒 421-3203 2-2-30, Kanbara, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka Phone：054-385-3441 Document storehouse which was built to save many documents including history, art, race, traffic of the Edo era. Construction is spring of 1839 (Tenpo 10) from the end of 1837 (Tenpo 8). It is made with earthquake-resistant method of construction to be said to be rare "every direction ingredients" (every direction change) for those days, and we add to through pillar to 3F, and invention such as double beam or hidden F step is done. Document which it is said to be old building to the sixth in the whole country in three F storehouses, and is very valuable as building.
Because no charge for admission, operating hours are unsettled, reservation is recommended to visit. In the case of visit, visit receptionist is possible without reservation directly only when we are available.
Products & Services
No products or services
- Spot Name Nurseryman Edo museum (kiyaedo)
- Phone 054-385-3441
- Address 〒421-3203 2-2-30, Kanbara, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
- Hours It is fine; and residing in China the staff; when is doing ※We make a reservation, and visit is accepted. It is OK without reservation
- Closed From Monday to Friday
- Parking -
- Average Cost -
- Homepage http://kiyaedoshiryoukan.eshizuoka.jp/