Tourism Spot Info Provided by
Traditional taste "Aoi Daimaru" dedicates to Mt. national treasure Kuno Toshogu.
In our store in Asama Street fifth street corner of Shizuoka Asama Shrine, production and sales are doing rice cracker which kneaded material which selected carefully into good-quality wheat flour including Aoi Daimaru (miso rice cracker) and Matcha rice cracker (use of Matcha from Shizuoka) chestnut rice cracker to signboard in crest dokoro, hollyhock mon of shunfutokukawaka. "Coffee crest Aoi" (coffee Mond) where almond and coffee beans just entered is popular now. As you prepare all 50 kinds or more, from snacks of home to present, please come to the store by all means. We can cook Kawara-senbei of original branding iron which family coat of arms and illustration enter.
- Spot Name The founding 1869 Aoi rice cracker head family
- Phone 054-252-6260
- Address 〒420-0867 20, Babancho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
- Hours 9:00-19:00 Wednesday/9:00-17:30
- Closed Having no days off
- Parking -
- Average Cost -
- Homepage http://www.at-s.com/gourmet/article/takeout/wagashi/126368.html