Tourism Spot Info Provided by
We want you to eat newly made burning hot o. The origin of DON good luck hermitage is from thought of an extremely simple such "butcher shop".
In 1970, we start as butcher's shop. It is very popular to have begun the making of roast beef with request of customer…. We made use of eye to make sure of "it has a high quality" which we cultivated at butcher shop to the maximum and came to deal with processed foods such as hamburger steak or beef stew. It is past special event of department store held in each places of the whole country to send these to even slightly many people. As what began restaurant wanted to send newly made taste. In front of shop, we sell Japanese beef cut steak lunch and roast beef lunch, fried chicken lunch, hamburger steak lunch.
[other Western-style restaurants]
- Spot Name DON good luck hermitage (donkouan)
- Phone 054-251-7002
- Address 〒420-0867 106, Babancho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
- Hours 11:30-14:00 (order stop) Friday and Saturday 11:30-14:00 (order stop) 17:30-20:00 (order stop 19:30)
- Closed Sunday and Monday Sundays and holidays
- Parking -
- Average Cost -
- Homepage https://www.at-s.com/gourmet/article/yoshoku/etc/125162.html