Tourism Spot Info Provided by
We prepare for Shizuoka Oden and abundant spit-roasting. Please come to young and seeing casually.
In 2007, we set up shop in green leaves bystreet. It is Shizuoka Oden and spit-roasted shop. Only as for the taste that oden appears from a little soy sauce and fish paste on the basis of beef sinew. It is taste that we did plainly as it does not increase sweetness. As gatsu and organ meat are easy to be over smell of pig, we stew with another soup. There are approximately 17 kinds oden, popularity is beef sinew, Japanese radish, shinodamaki. Spit-roasted menu to bake after the order is satisfying.
- Spot Name Green leaves bystreet oden shop says
- Phone Telephone is closed
- Address 〒420-0034 1-8-7, Tokiwacho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka green leaves bystreet
- Hours 17:00-24:00 Saturday and Sunday Sundays and holidays 16:00-24:00
- Closed On Tuesday
- Parking -
- Average Cost -
- Homepage https://www.at-s.com/gourmet/article/nomiya/washoku/125607.html