Tourism Spot Info Provided by ぐるなび
A time when it is fun with wine & fromage which was particular about product in France, French bistro dishes which we worked hard on tight.
It is small wine bar to manage in two couples. As for the wine, glass selling is fulfilling. Wife of sommelier selects wine production center or grape kind. Glass champagne one kind (1,000 yen) white, for each four kinds of red (650 yen ...). As for the dishes, standard bistro is French. Assorted fromage (1,200 yen) and pasta are popular, too. Place is facing of Nakajimaya Grand Hotel. Please come to the store in 1 other people casually. ※Smoking cessation in shop. It is small shop, and please come to the store in 1 group four people or younger.
- Spot Name Wine bar Bona Appetit
- Phone 054-221-8863
- Address 〒420-0852 6-4, Kouyamachi, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka Shibata Building 2F
- Hours From Monday to Saturday dinner: 17:00-23:30 (L.O.23:00)
- Closed Every Sunday holiday ※※For New Year holidays, we cope on holidays such as the Golden Week each time.
- Parking -
- Average Cost -
- Homepage https://r.gnavi.co.jp/3110572/