Tourism Spot Info
Wi-Fi Tourism Info Centers See/Do Experience / LearnEgawa's house [in wi-fi setting place the neighborhood of meeting information desk of Egawa's house parking lot, history guide] egawatei_chushajokankotoire_annaijo Address: 〒 410-214 1, Nirayamanirayama, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka Phone：055-940-2200 Egawa residence is residence of Eiryu Egawa who is famous as biological parent of world heritage "Nirayama reverberatory furnace" and is facilities which were Nirayama chief administrator place.
The important Egawas of Egawa's house gets the rule of Izu, Suruga, Sagami that is government controlled area with family's social standing with history to continue for about 900 years than Tokugawa shogunate government to date from the Middle Ages, in the Edo era approximately succeeded to chief administrator of Tokugawa shogunate government through the entire period, and acted.
Bairin and bamboo forests, courtyard with pond are in very large residence for 11,000 square meters of plottage, too, and symbolize height of formality as chief administrator mansion in the Edo era; become made.
Many rooms are in mansion, but some of those rooms are opened to the public.
What is released between "the entrance" and subsequent "messenger" between "reserve" between "cram school."
Because Egawa's house never encounters fire until now, many documents and paintings and calligraphic work, arms remain, and indoor, part is displayed.
●It is facilities which public wireless LAN "IZUNOKUNI FREE Wi-Fi" is available to.
Products & Services
No products or services
- Spot Name Egawa's house [in wi-fi setting place the neighborhood of meeting information desk of Egawa's house parking lot, history guide]
- Phone 055-940-2200
- Address 〒410-214 1, Nirayamanirayama, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Hours 9:00-16:30, Wednesday are 9:30-15:00 for from March to October
- Closed Third Wednesday, 12/31, 1/1
- Parking Available [free], trailer bus parking are possible
- Average Cost Admission: General 500 yen, small, junior high student 300 yen ※There are Egawa's house and common admission ticket of Nirayama reverberatory furnace, too. (more than high school student 700 yen, small, junior high student 250 yen)
- Homepage https://www.guidoor.jp/place/izunokuni/the-egawa-house/
- Credit cards Not available
- UnionPay Not available
It is around 20 minutes in "career bus norura" (specific day service such as Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) from for around 20 minutes on foot or Izu-Nagaoka Station from Izu Hakone Tetsudo Sunzu Line Nirayama Station
Nearby Sightseeing Spots
- Wi-Fi See/Do Experience / Learn The important cultural property Egawas house (Egawa's house) 〒 410-2143 1, Nirayamanirayama, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Wi-Fi Live See/Do Nirayama Cultural Center (Nirayama times theater) 〒 410-2123 772, Yokkamachi, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Wi-Fi Cafes Eat See/Do Experience / Learn Tourism Info Centers Leech ka Island Park teahouse 〒 410-2123 17-1, Yokkamachi, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka leech ka Island Park
- Eat Chief administrator mansion 〒 410-2141 142-1, Nirayamayamaki, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- See/Do Cafes Eat Experience / Learn Tourism Info Centers Leech ka Island Park 〒 410-2123 17-1, Yokkamachi, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- See/Do Castle pond Shinsui-Koen Prak 〒 410-2143 13-1, Nirayamanirayama, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Eat *taryo 〒 410-2123 284-1, Yokkamachi, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Eat Fried butcher shop Akimoto 〒 410-2114 1054-3, Nanjo, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Eat Bird tracks comfort 〒 410-2114 Nanjo, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka 16572F