Tourism Spot Info
Wi-Fi See/Do Experience / Learn Tourism Info CentersWorld heritage Nirayama reverberatory furnace sekaiisannirayamahansharo Address: 268 containing 〒 410-2113 Narutaki, Naka, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka Phone：055-949-3450 We enroll in world heritage in 2015. Reverberatory furnace was smelting furnace for cannon production and was constructed for attack from foreign countries. Furnace body and chimney completely existing in building indicating the modernization of last years of Edo era of Japan in Japan only in here.
Products & Services
No products or services
- Spot Name World heritage Nirayama reverberatory furnace
- Phone 055-949-3450
- Address 〒268 containing 410-2113 Narutaki, Naka, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
- Hours The 9:00-16:30 winter season 9:00-17:00 summer
- Closed Every month third Wednesday
- Parking There is large parking lot
- Average Cost There is entering a kindergarten ticket 700 yen common throughout 500 yen Nirayama reverberatory furnace, Egawa's house, too
- Homepage https://www.city.izunokuni.shizuoka.jp/hansyaro/sekaiisan/sekaiisann.html
Including Nirayama reverberatory furnace registered world heritage with, we operate "sightseeing tour model Nirayama reverberatory furnace circulation bus" which makes a round trip of famous place, historic spot in the city, and can see the sights.
Please confirm service day by all means. [it travels mainly on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays]