- Shizuoka central part cooperation center urban area vision business Shizuoka, Yaizu, Fujieda, Shimada 2019-20 illuminations circulation Winter night pastime that gives poetic charm, illuminations that atmosphere was clear. We introduce illuminations information of 2019-20 season to be performed in Middle Shizuoka area. Including green leaves symbol road which became annual, it is held this year in JR Shimizu Station east exit open space and Shimizu Marine Park! Let's enjoy Shizuoka-city, Yaizu-city, Fujieda-city, Shimada-city and illuminations circulation.
- Mount Fuji is the very front! Superb view hiking & mini-mountain climbing For person to be Mount Fuji to see from many places of Shizuoka-city, but to want to thoroughly enjoy superb view in point that arrived through hardships that wants to see scenery of large scale more, hiking and mini-mountain climbing are recommendation. As for the figure of Mount Fuji to see earlier which they walked with own foot, both impression and sense of accomplishment are much more. From simple hiking close to parking lot to mountain climbing course of the Abe depths, we show around the secret Fujimi points in Shizuoka-city.
- "Superb view! It is the enjoyment course by history and culture "Nihondaira" which is just located at the halfway point of Shimizu-ku with Shizuoka-city center of commerce and Miho no Matsubara and fishing port. In hill country of 307m above sea level overlooking Suruga Bay, view of Mount Fuji is splendid, too. A lot of highlight including "Nihondaira Hotel" where garden of the best part spreads in front "Nihondaira ropeway" expecting national treasure "Mt. Kuno Toshogu" related to Prince Ieyasu Tokugawa and very large Suruga Bay under eyes.
- As for "this, it is Shizuoka! Sweets full of tea! Three selections" Shizuoka that is famous as tea-growing district. We can watch scenery that deep-blue tea plantation spreads at each site in prefecture. In late years store specializing in tea including processed tea company and tea wholesale dealer deals with sweets restaurant or cafe, and even form of sweets something again including ice and parfait which we fully used tea of Shizuoka for can enjoy tea. In the middle of town walk, we pick up three stores to be able to drop in at casually.
No notices available
No new events
- We are absorbed in seafood bowl in port, Shimizu Port where tunas gather most in Japan!
- It is Times lip to the Edo era! Nostalgic Maruko & Utsunoya walk
- Popular characters of Shizuoka gather; ...!
- As for "this, it is Shizuoka! Sweets full of tea! Three selections"
- Lunch is bar at cheap candy shop, night. Way of enjoying of local gourmet "Shizuoka Oden"
- It is produced, and length is tight! Seafood only in production center tasting cherry tree prawns & whitebait, season
- "History of fujinokuni global environment museum" around the past, the present, the future of Shizuoka thorough dissection!
- We can come across charm of new tea! Five selections of tea sweets & cafes of Shizuoka
- Let's spend time with colored leaves of unexplored region, okushizu of Shizuoka-city in autumn of healing
- In downtown in the suburbs. Recommended art spot that wants to be visited in Shizuoka-city
- Mount Fuji is the very front! Superb view hiking & mini-mountain climbing
- "We go by water bus! Enjoyment in world heritage & noted product tunas!" Course
- It is not only the material! Reason why sushi of Shizuoka to hear in well-established sushi restaurant is delicious
- "Superb view! It is the enjoyment course by history and culture
- "We can enjoy in Shizuoka downtown! Three selections of much-talked-about ramen restaurants
- Fresh that has just finished being produced! We enjoy taste of fresh fruit in farm cafe
International Tourist Travel Reports
- [sightseeing in Shizuoka report of foreigner] "osawa porch cafe" was relation with person and person, "edge" that porch right connected
- [sightseeing in Shizuoka report of foreigner] We experience nigiri-zushi in port town, Shimizu!
- [sightseeing in Shizuoka report of foreigner] We experience tea picking in Shizuoka, Makinohara-daichi!